Thursday 17 July 2014

UCAS Clearing 2014

Raaesah
Hi Everyone, Hope your all well. UCAS Clearing 2014 has finally started.
I know how confusing and scary being in Clearing is, I applied to the University of Greenwich through Clearing and it wasn't easy. As I hadn't gotten into my firm or insurance choices to study Neuroscience, I was not entirely sure what to study or where to study.

I picked the University of Greenwich because I thought it was close to home and from the online reading I had been doing I knew that it was a good University. I decided to study Biomedical Science because I have always enjoyed studying and learning about science. I knew that I wanted to go to University and thought it best to study a subject area I enjoyed. Honestly, this was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

The University of Greenwich has 3 main campuses. The Maritime Greenwich, Avery-Hill and Medway Campus. Each campus is home to a different faculty. For example; the Faculty of Engineering & Science is at the Medway campus; Faculty of Education & Health is at Avery Hill; while the Faculty of Business and the Faculty of Architecture, Computing & Humanities are at the Maritime Greenwich campus.

The key thing to remember when in Clearing is to stay focused. If you know what you want to do/be/work as in the future, do not let the fact that you are in Clearing prevent you from following your dreams. Just because route A or B to your dream has not worked out, start planning route C and maybe D. Universities are here to help you take that next step to reach your goals. You must utilise all their facilities and resources. Don’t hesitate or be shy.

The University of Greenwich has 11 partner colleges. It is at these partner colleges that our foundation degrees take place. We also offer some HND and HNC courses.

Call us on 020 8331 9000 or our partner colleges if you have any questions and keep reading our Clearing blog posts because all of us current students will be talking about our experiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment